Rental awards deadline extended
17 February 2023
Rental companies in Europe and suppliers to the industry have until Wednesday 8 March to submit entries for the European Rental Awards. The awards are organised by International Rental News and the European Rental Association.
The awards ceremony will be on 7 June in Maastricht, The Netherlands during the ERA Convention and the International Rental Exhibition (IRE) and APEX exhibitions.
The award catergories are:
- Large Rental Company of the Year (revenues more than €15 million)
- Small Rental Company of the Year (revenues less than €15 million)
- Rental Product of the Year
- ERA Sustainability Committee Award: Best Initiative in People
- ERA Technical Committee Award: Best Training Materials Adapted to Rental
- ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Award judging criteria and the online entry form can be found at www.khl.com/rentalawards. The Awards are jointly organised by the European Rental Association (ERA) and International Rental News (IRN).
All entries should be sent to Murray Pollok, IRN at: [email protected]
All of the awards require submissions, including both the ERA Committee awards. The entries will be assessed by the judging committee, except for the two ERA committee awards, which will be judged by the ERA Sustainability Committee and the ERA Technical Committee.
The full list of award judges can be found here.
Why should you enter the awards?
- Showcase the great things your company is doing;
- Recognise the efforts of your teams;
- Promote success to customers, employees and local communities;
- Promote your company to industry peers.
More information on the events:
Click here for the Eurropean Rental Awards website.
Click here for details of the ERA Convention.
Click here for the IRE exhibition website.
Click here for the APEX show website.